Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Addition to the Lee Family!


Hey yall!

I've been soo busy with work that I haven't been able to do anything! I haven't been shopping much either so nothing new to talk about.
But I did get a break last week to go back home to see the Family. It was about a 4 1/2 hr drive, and I had to work frm 8 30 am to 5 pm so I didn't leave til 6 pm. Ugh, I was about to die frm sleepiness! It was all worth it though cus I got to spend some time with everyone and it just felt good to be back. The last time I had gone back home was during Thanksgiving.
Anyways, my Stepmom had her 7th child back in November. He just turned 4 months and he is such a cutie pie! He literally laughs and giggles all the time; however he is very picky with who holds him. His cheeks are soo chunky, you can't even see his neck and his mouth is soooo tiny lol.
My dad named him John.....awkward for an asian kid but hey almost all of our siblings have some weird names...
Golly he is soo cue I didn't want to come back to reality over here yet cus I was just having too much fun babysitting.
Always cramming his hands into his mouth!
Both hands this time!!!

And this little guy loves to hold his own bottle! He's also a pro at grabbing hair lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!