Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nail Inspiration

Whoo, its been one heck of a hot summer for me here in NC! We've been swamped with Prom, Graduation, Weddings and other Special Events at the Spa. So I got inspired to do a nail art based on this Prom Dress. The dress itself is really exquisite and I just love the Print on here.



All of the products I used:


TADaaa!!!!!





Sorry I couldn't get any better quality of this. I did this late at night so I didn't have any good lighting besides flash on the cam. The bow is actually 3d, sculpted from acrylic and boy did it take me a good while trying to make it look right!





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for following :)

    I love that nail look you created! Super cute! And that bow looks fantastic ;)

    XOXO

    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails look adorable! ♥

    http://arsyparsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it!!
    donnadell.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! New follower = D

    Check out my blog @ beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE NAIL DESIGN.

    CHECK OUT MY FASHION BLOG
    WWW.CHANELCRAVES.COM

    ReplyDelete

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!