Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall Nail Lacquers

oH my goshness! Its already gonna be fall, it felt like I had waited all year long just for summer to come but it flew by sooo quick already. But even better yet, now I look around and fall fashion is hitting it in style. I can't wait to wear boots and wear those trendy jackets!


Already at work, everyone is shifting to fall colors such as burgandy reds, plummy purples, chocolate browns and dirty oranges!


However the "It" nail polish colors for fall are actually more of dark navy blues, forest greens, and metallic purples.


OPI's just got there new fall collection called OPI Swiss, and they've got some lovely shades too!


I haven't been able to sport any nail polish on my hands as of lately because it always chips off the next day since I have to wash my hands soo much through out the day. So the only time I get to wear polish is on my day off, then literally I have to take it off the next day :(


The only polish I tend to wear on my hands is very sheer colors that won't be too noticable once it starts peeling.


My shade I usually wear now is OPI Hearts and Tarts, a very pretty pearlescent pink that with one application you can just notice the shimmer there. I love it because it brightens up my nails and actually makes it even shinier than just clear polish itself.






HEARTS AND TARTS









These are some of the OPI Swiss Collection that I really like. Keep in mind these are not my swatches, I had just googled these pictures up :D





OPI-Yodel Me on My Cell




OPI-The Color to Watch




OPI-Ski Teal We Drop



OPI-Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous


OPI Glizterland











OPI-Cuckoo for this Color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!