Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dream Start

Reaching out, fingertips pointed towards the world
however life isn't as simple as just a twirl.
There are much great things bound out there
yet with no experience, you develop these fear
Moving from that comfort zone oh so familiar
to somewhere that may not be similar.
Starting from base one may seem quite hard
and leaving your family could break your heart
But I tell you, life is full of wonders
you can't sit around with all these ponders
Don't just dream away, turn it into reality
Live it up with no regrets nor self pity.
Discovering independence is a key value
for when all else may fail, you'll still have you.

--Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!