Thursday, February 24, 2011

My baby D-va

So my Boston Terrier pup has gotten soo big now! It's been over 2 months since we've gotten her. When I first took her to the vet at 6 weeks she was only 1 lb 12 oz. Such a tiny little thing then. But now I took her back for her 2nd shots; she is almost 12 weeks, and she now weighs 6 lb 9 oz!


This little kiddo has been growing! She eats alot and poops alot too lol. She has a mind of her own. It's her way or no way. Luckily we didn't have a hard time potty training her. On her second day with us, whenever we put her down on the training pads, she would do her thing. She learned to do it herself from then on.


She loves shoes, socks, pants, shirts, anything she can put her teeth on. She sleeps with her teddy bear now that she outgrew her little horsey. She drags her teddy with her at night and she sometimes kicks out her teddy from her bed lol!!


I love and spoil her like a child b/c she acts like one. D-va has over 5 different blankies that she cuddles in. She keeps us entertained and she is superb at being a trouble maker!











Here she slept with her back paws up against the back of out futon beside her daddy.



She was smaller than her horsey so I had to upgrade her to Teddy :D




lol, I woke up and this was the position they both were in.











Do yall have any pets too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!