Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hot Bathing Suits

Whoo Hoo, it's getting closer to summer! Well not for the next several months but still. I can't wait to get into swimming pools and beaches. I found some really hot and smexy bathing suits on AMICLUBWEAR.com


I've ordered shoes and clothes from there before. Their prices are pretty reasonable and when they've got clearances going on, I take a steal on that. I was browsing on their site and these caught my eyes. Ugh, just need to lose some fats before it's time be half naked ;P


Winter needs to hurry by cause this gal is sure ready!































1 comment:

  1. All the bikinis are hot but my favs have to be the first 2 you chose and haha I know what you mean I need to shed a lot of winter fat before I feel comfy in a bathing suit again.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!