Monday, March 21, 2011

Hauls

A girl can't help but satisfy her Shopping Craves every once in a while. Well I've been having them constantly now that it's warmer out and stores are putting out their cutest spring clothes on their racks.

I'm getting sick of wearing dark drabby colors. It seems like thats all I ever wear to work this past winter.

Oh and I have these crazy shoe fetish! Lol, if I see any cute shoes, it's like I gotta have em. Even if I don't wear it often, I like to just look at it in my closet lol. Especially if they are at a good price range. And I'm always trying to find some heels that are comfortable with me working and standing in them all day. So I've been venturing out more towards Wedges. Better support that way.





These are the splurge haul I've collected thus far.




So I went to a boutique clothing store whilst they were having a 75% off some of their items. I got this dress for around 20 dollars and the regular price was around 80 dollars! Insane huh?









I also got this dress along with the other at the same place and this one retailed at 73 dollars so I was able to steal the deal at around 18 dollars! Heck yea!












I needed some Yellow incorporated into my wardrobe. I added a pink globe necklace for adornment.






Loved the cute flower details on the side of this shirt.












I don't usually wear Reds however this blouse was soo cute once I had put it on me. Why not go for a bold statement? :)








Loved the beading of the neckline.












I got this pink cardigan from TJ MAXX for only 9.99

This is still perfect since it still gets chilly now and then so I can just throw it on b4 I go to work. I just paired it simply with a gray tank.


















I got these fabulous Heels from my beloved Rugged Warehouse!! I love going there bc I always find some great deals there. All my shoes here ranges about 7.99-9.99

I've already worn all of these and I'm still trying to break into them.











Loved this but it starts to get uncomfortable where the knots are at. But it looks great once on.















Love Love Love this one! Believe it or not, this pair is the most comfortable one out of the other 2. I've been wearing this nonstop because it's not such a high arch, my feet don't hurt and it's not tight on me so there's no pressure at where the toe part is.












The detail of the Rhinestones got to me. I'm a happy camper when I see Bling Bling on anything!

So of course when I saw this I had to get it too. It's pretty comfortable but since it's higher, it starts to hurt after 6+ hrs. And the Rhinestones seem to catch on to the end of my pants when I cross my legs, other then that I really enjoyed this shoe.







Who know how much more stuff I'm gonna accumulate. Hey it's a new season and a new year so I think I need a new wardrobe. In with the New, Out with the Old they seem to say.
Enjoy your day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!