Friday, December 18, 2009

DIY nail art!


Oooo, I was soo darn hoping to see some damn snow fall here! Geez, haven't really had much luck lately....Even if it did snow, I probably won't get the chance to see cus I'm inside a building working!! ergh....

Well, enough of that, I did another nail art design...Again, cam has such a crappy quality but bear with me. Ok, here we go!!!










This is the look we are going for!





Start off with 2 coats of China Glaze (any purple color)



Apply a shimmering gold like an upside down V



Using a thin striper brush, make a snake like line towards the middle




At the top right corner, draw a half circle






Right after that, apply a larger semi circle but thinner








Do the same for the other side but thicker




Make dots on both sides starting from big to small or vice versa




Apply some sillver into the semi circles





Make some small dots of silver onto the black dots














Last but not least add some effects of glittery silver lines on left side going towards middle.
Let dry for 3 mins and apply Seche Vite top coat to seal it in and there you go!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!