Friday, December 18, 2009

Kawaii tinted lip gloss



So I'm actually getting into making tinted lip conditioners now...Its soo freaking fun, but so darn messy! And I got some lipsticks that I do not wear so I found a way to use it by turning it to lip gloss. I actually have 5 I've made now but a couple nights ago, I made 3 more and they look soo kawaii!! Hopefully whenever I get more time off from work and if i don't get too lazy I'll try to do some more..





LtoR: Red, Pink Orange, and Mauvey Pink





They feel soo good on my lips cus a main ingredient I used to make this was Vaseline. Very moisturizing, Oh gosh I also added a scent in these too! Its Cucumber Melon scented, soo freaking delicious..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!