Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wig!

Okay, well I've always had long hair reaching mid back...and I chopped it all off into an asymmetrical aline bob after summer. It's grown out alot and I don't plan on cutting it again..It was good while it lasted but now Im in the mood for long hair again. Long hair is soo damn sexy and glamorous!! My hair grows pretty fast so I won't have to wait too long I hope. *crosses fingers xx


Anyways, I had bought a wig couple months ago thinking I was going to wear it instead of extensions...Well this wig has too much major volume...or either my head s too big! I haven't even worn it since the day I bought it, but today I decided that I was gonna give it a try again since it's just sitting around in my bedroom with the hairs matting up.
So here I go...Got carried away and did some Cam Whoring




I flat ironed the hell outa it so that it would look flatter on the crown. And I also need to seriously brush it out cus its soo tangled.
But what do yall think? If I can tame this down so that it's not too oblivious that its a wig, maybe I can wear it out occasionally. Its also gonna keep my head warm since it's still cold.
Oh, I finally was able to take a pic of what my backyard looked like with all the leaves back here....Honestly it looks pretty shitty out in the back but the front is pretty decent. I'll take another pic another day when it's sunny again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!