Friday, December 11, 2009

my very first blog!



Wowers, i don't even know where to start out at? I've never really blogged before and now I'm freaking clueless lol!! Well first thing off is that I woke up this morning around 9 am, which I don't usually do since I'm not a morning person and I try to make the best out of my sleep especially before going to work. But since I'm up I still have plenty of time before I get ready for work.



Have you ever had one of those times where if you've taken a couple of days off and when you return back to work or school you just don't want to be there? Gah! I get these all the darn time... My birthday was Dec. 8 and I had 3 days to myself which I really didn't do much. I'm now 21!!!!!!! Officially legal lol, and I didn't even get to drink at all...Pretty sad...since I have a low alcohol tolerance. But my sweet fiance had surprised me with a cheese cake, it was super yummy but now we can't even finish it!









And we had gone out to eat at Lemon Grass restaurant. We are pretty cheap so we went during lunch hour and the plates were only I believe 6.99? or even cheaper but we ordered up to 4 dishes and the waiter was like, wow thats alot of food!




Thai chicken fried rice (spicy), with eggroll and salad



Lemon Chicken Fried Rice (spicy), with eggroll and salad


I couldn't take the rest of the pics because we got hungry and devoured it all before I could even snap the cam but we ordered 2 Padthai (spicy) and Basil Chicken (spicy), OMFG it was delicious.






Me and my good friend Mai Gee




Looks deceiving huh? we were not ready!




the Fiance and I






Well, I guess I'm wrapping this up to get ready for work so have a great day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!