Sunday, December 13, 2009

makeup contest



Eh i joined a contest entry for replicating a look....so i had one heck of a time trying to find something i really wanted to do. I decided to do a replicate of kylie minogue and gosh i hate the fact that i dont have a good quality cam!!!!!! maybe i'll get one for xmas!!





Goshers, kylie looks soo darn gorgeous!!!!!



I really wished i had a bigger lid to work with cus you cant see the colors at all!!!!!! hmmm really seriously considering eyelid surgery.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings

Hey everyone,

Thus you've entered into my world!

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Yolanda Lee, residing in Greenville NC. I am a cosmetologist working at the Spa @ Merle Norman. I love to spend my free times chilling at home with a good book. I eat, sleep and breathe makeup! I also enjoy, surfn the net and being a couch potato with the hunny. I hope you enjoy your visit!